We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Mike's Xmas Trees
From $25 for a Christmas Tree incl. Removal After Christmas (value up to $70) - Choose from Two Sizes & Seven Pickup Locations
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kick your plastic fantastic to the curb.
- Grab a Christmas tree from Mike's Xmas Trees: pay $25 for a 3-4ft tree or $35 for a 5-6.5ft tree.
- Invest in a real Christmas tree this year, fresh from the farm daily at one of six Auckland locations - Remuera, Takapuna, Herne Bay, St Johns, Onewa Road or Orakei.
- Trees are available for pickup from December 1st to the 7th.
- They'll even remove your tree and recycle it after Christmas - choose from either December 27th or January 7th when you're picking up your tree.
If your mother threatens to put a stop to your stocking because you're "too old" (whatevs), fight to the bitter end to preserve your favourite part of Christmas. If she attempts to get rid of your heirloom plastic Christmas tree, though, let her go crazy. Then immediately replace it with a fresh one, straight from the farm.
Kick your plastic fantastic tree to the curb this year, and grab a freshly cut Christmas tree from Mike's Xmas Trees instead. And today you've got options:
- Pay $25 for a 3-4ft tree including removal afterwards;
- Or pay $35 for a 5-6.5ft tree including removal afterwards.
Mike's Xmas Trees provides a full range of sizes, from two-foot boutique baby trees right through to nine-foot giants. Need a stand? For $35, grab a large red and green metal stand, or go all out with an American-made one that has a 10-year guarantee for $40. Need delivery straight to your door? Upgrade to a larger tree - talk to the team for extra prices. If you live within four kilometres of your chosen location, pay just $15 for same day delivery - you can even get the team to set up your tree in your home for only $5. All extras can be paid with cash or Eftpos onsite.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.