We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Mike's Xmas Trees
From $25 for a Christmas Tree incl. Removal after Christmas (value up to $70) - Choose from Two Sizes & Six Pickup Locations
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kick your plastic fantastic to the curb.
- Grab a Christmas tree from Mike's Xmas Trees: pay $25 for a 3-4ft tree or $35 for a 5-6.5ft tree.
- Invest in a real Christmas tree this year, fresh from the farm daily at one of six Auckland locations - Remuera, Takapuna, Herne Bay, St Johns, Onewa Road or Orakei.
- Trees are available for pickup from December 1st to the 6th.
- They'll even remove your tree and recycle it after Christmas - choose from either December 27th or January 7th when you're picking up your tree.
If your mother threatens to put a stop to your stocking because you're "too old" (whatevs), fight to the bitter end to preserve your favourite part of Christmas. If she attempts to get rid of your heirloom plastic Christmas tree, though, let her go crazy. Then immediately replace it with a fresh one, straight from the farm.
Kick your plastic fantastic tree to the curb this year, and grab a freshly cut Christmas tree from Mike's Xmas Trees instead. And today you've got options:
- Pay $25 for a 3-4ft tree including removal afterwards;
- Or pay $35 for a 5-6.5ft tree including removal afterwards.
Mike's Xmas Trees provides a full range of sizes, from two-foot boutique baby trees right through to nine-foot giants. Need a stand? For $35, grab a large red and green metal stand, or go all out with an American-made one that has a 10-year guarantee for $40. Need delivery straight to your door? Upgrade to a larger tree - talk to the team for extra prices. If you live within four kilometres of your chosen location, pay just $15 for same day delivery - you can even get the team to set up your tree in your home for only $5. All extras can be paid with cash or Eftpos onsite.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.