We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Mike's Xmas Trees
From $25 for a Christmas Tree incl. Removal after Christmas (value up to $70) - Choose from Two Sizes & Six Pickup Locations
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kick your plastic fantastic to the curb.
- Grab a Christmas tree from Mike's Xmas Trees: pay $25 for a 3-4ft tree or $35 for a 5-6.5ft tree.
- Invest in a real Christmas tree this year, fresh from the farm daily at one of six Auckland locations - Remuera, Takapuna, Herne Bay, St Johns, Onewa Road or Orakei.
- Trees are available for pickup from December 1st to the 6th.
- They'll even remove your tree and recycle it after Christmas - choose from either December 27th or January 7th when you're picking up your tree.
If your mother threatens to put a stop to your stocking because you're "too old" (whatevs), fight to the bitter end to preserve your favourite part of Christmas. If she attempts to get rid of your heirloom plastic Christmas tree, though, let her go crazy. Then immediately replace it with a fresh one, straight from the farm.
Kick your plastic fantastic tree to the curb this year, and grab a freshly cut Christmas tree from Mike's Xmas Trees instead. And today you've got options:
- Pay $25 for a 3-4ft tree including removal afterwards;
- Or pay $35 for a 5-6.5ft tree including removal afterwards.
Mike's Xmas Trees provides a full range of sizes, from two-foot boutique baby trees right through to nine-foot giants. Need a stand? For $35, grab a large red and green metal stand, or go all out with an American-made one that has a 10-year guarantee for $40. Need delivery straight to your door? Upgrade to a larger tree - talk to the team for extra prices. If you live within four kilometres of your chosen location, pay just $15 for same day delivery - you can even get the team to set up your tree in your home for only $5. All extras can be paid with cash or Eftpos onsite.