We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Mikano Restaurant & Bar *
From $99 for a Three-Course Lunch for Two, Four, Six or Eight People (value up to $760) - Perfect for your Christmas Function
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Celebrate the festive season in style.
- Grab a delectable three-course Christmas lunch at Mikano on Auckland's waterfront.
- Pay $99 for two people, $195 for four people, $285 for six people, or $375 for eight people.
- Gather your family, friends, colleagues or clients for an unforgettable culinary experience at one of Auckland's most exciting dining destinations.
Find out why Mikano is regarded by many to be one of Auckland’s most exciting dining destinations. Celebrate the festive season in style, indulge your culinary fantasies and gather your friends, family colleagues or clients for a truly memorable occasion this Christmas.
Enjoy a delectable three-course Christmas lunch at Mikano:
- Pay $99 for two people
- Pay $195 for four people
- Pay $285 for six people
- Pay $375 for eight people
Whether you arrive at Mikano by land, sea or air, this Auckland icon will always delight. Like a setting from a James Bond movie, Mikano perches over the Hauraki Gulf next to the bustling helicopter pad and Ports of Auckland. Culinary genius John Flack and his talented team consistently produce cuisine that keeps Mikano amongst Auckland’s best restaurants. Indulge in a menu that features the freshest seafood, the finest meats, and the best possible local produce, all perfectly complimented by an extensive wine list. Before dinner or after work, gather in Mikano’s New York-style lounge bar for a cocktail in front of the fire. Mikano is an elegant fine dining location that is sure to impress.
More Great Auckland Deals
The Burger Bach
One Tree Grill
Mad Dogs and Englishmen
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.