We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Mikano Restaurant & Bar
From $99 for a Three-Course Lunch for Two, Four, Six or Eight People (value up to $760) - Perfect for your Christmas Function
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Celebrate the festive season in style.
- Grab a delectable three-course Christmas lunch at Mikano on Auckland's waterfront.
- Pay $99 for two people, $195 for four people, $285 for six people, or $375 for eight people.
- Gather your family, friends, colleagues or clients for an unforgettable culinary experience at one of Auckland's most exciting dining destinations.
Find out why Mikano is regarded by many to be one of Auckland’s most exciting dining destinations. Celebrate the festive season in style, indulge your culinary fantasies and gather your friends, family colleagues or clients for a truly memorable occasion this Christmas.
Enjoy a delectable three-course Christmas lunch at Mikano:
- Pay $99 for two people
- Pay $195 for four people
- Pay $285 for six people
- Pay $375 for eight people
Whether you arrive at Mikano by land, sea or air, this Auckland icon will always delight. Like a setting from a James Bond movie, Mikano perches over the Hauraki Gulf next to the bustling helicopter pad and Ports of Auckland. Culinary genius John Flack and his talented team consistently produce cuisine that keeps Mikano amongst Auckland’s best restaurants. Indulge in a menu that features the freshest seafood, the finest meats, and the best possible local produce, all perfectly complimented by an extensive wine list. Before dinner or after work, gather in Mikano’s New York-style lounge bar for a cocktail in front of the fire. Mikano is an elegant fine dining location that is sure to impress.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.