We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$89 for a MGP BP1 Scooter incl. Nationwide Delivery (value $140)
Delivered within: 15 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Steer clear of old school primitive jungle scooters.
- Grab a MGP BP1 Scooter for $89 from Bike Barn.
- Don't worry if you aren't experienced, this scooter is perfect for learners.
- Made from a single piece deck.
Primitive scooters have existed in urban jungles for the last 100 years. Don't fret - we aren't about to sell you a primitive jungle scooter. We bring you the best of the best from the current world. Grab a MGP BP1 Scooter for $89 from Bike Barn.
- Choose from blue, green, pink or purple
- Perfect beginner level scooter, great for introductory part riding
- Solid construction and light weight design
- Single piece deck
- Double collar lamp
- One piece BP1 bars with eva pro grips
- ZXZ-C bearing set
- Alloy headset
- Hard wearing pu wheels
- Quick stop brake
- MADD design griptape
- Solid durable deck to goose neck configuration
- Max weight: 80Kgs (176Lbs)
- Suitable for ages 8 years+
More Great Auckland Deals
Around Waiheke Tours
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.