We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Mermaid Health & Beauty Clinic
$45 for a One-Hour Private Professional Makeup Tutorial Using M.A.C Cosmetics (value $240) or $75 for a Two Hour Private Makeup Tutorial for up to Three People incl. Complimentary Skin Consultation (value $480)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get creative with your makeup and discover the secrets.
- Grab a one-hour private professional makeup tutorial using M.A.C cosmetics including a complimentary skin consultation for only $45 from Mermaid Health and Beauty Clinic.
- Pay $75 for two hours for up to three people.
- Learn from professional beauty gurus who will show you the tips and tricks.
- Experience friendly tuition to get that model look.
- Discover the right makeup choices for your skin and eye shape.
- Learn how to get that smoky eye look and how to prepare your skin.
Makeup - the real life version of Photoshop. Discover the art of makeup styling and uncover a whole new range of possibilities.
Grab a one-hour private professional makeup tutorial using M.A.C cosmetics including a complimentary skin consultation for only $45 from Mermaid Health and Beauty Clinic. If you and your BFF want to learn together then pay just $75 for two hours for up to three people and enjoy a skin consultation each.
Learn all the tips and tricks of professional makeup application thanks to the crafty team from Mermaid Health and Beauty Clinic. Experience friendly tuition that will aid you towards creating new makeup styles. Discover the secrets to applying eye liner, lip, eyebrow, eyelash makeup and much more. Perfect for those wanting to learn a few new skills for fashion shoots or just for fun. Grab today's deal and uncover the transformation and power of makeup when in the right hands.
More Great Auckland Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.