We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Mermaid Health & Beauty Clinic
$184 for Three Non-Surgical Cavi-Lipo Sessions incl. a $50 Voucher Towards a Fourth Session (value $600)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your body an extra helping hand to reach your goals.
- Grab three non-surgical Cavi-Lipo sessions including a $50 voucher towards a fourth session, for only $184 at Mermaid Health and Beauty Clinic.
- You will be treated by a qualified ultrasound professional who has many years of experience.
- The treatments will go for up to one-hour.
- Results may vary and it is advised to combine with half an hour to 45-minute of walking.
We can't all hold out for that elusive prime-TV spot on those make-over shows. So now it's time to take it into your own hands, with today's deal.
Grab three non-surgical Cavi-Lipo sessions including a $50 voucher towards a fourth session, for only $184 at Mermaid Health and Beauty Clinic.
Help manage the tightness and cellulite on your body with an extra helping hand from these professionals. The treatments will be applied by a qualified ultrasound professional who has many years of experience. Designed to help manage those love handles, that summer belly, hips, arms — without having to undergo an invasive surgery. It's recommended that after your treatment, you should combine it with regular exercise and ensure you are well hydrated (especially before the treatment).
Please note that results may vary. The treatment is available for women on the stomach, waist, side, thighs, hips, upper arms, back (bra lines), knee, buttocks. It is available for men for their stomach and waist (side only). This treatment is not suitable for any one that is pregnant, undergoing chemotherapy, liver or kidney disease, has a pacemaker, metal plates or under 17 years old.
More Great Auckland Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.