We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Merchants of Venice Restaurant & Bar
$75 for a Five-Course Summer Tasting Menu for Two, $145 for Four or $210 for Six (value up to $450)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a five-course tasting menu over the summer months down on the waters edge at Merchants of Venice, North Wharf.
- Pay $75 for two people, $145 for four people, or $210 for six people.
- Enjoy a fantastic waterfront location in the middle of the CBD.
- Sample a varied menu created using the freshest local seafood, wild game and produce.
Enjoy an authentic Italian meal for a great price with a five-course summer tasting menu at Merchants of Venice at Wynyard Quarter. Pay $75 for two people, $145 for four people, or $210 for six people.
Merchants of Venice brings authentic, exciting Italian cuisine to Auckland's waterfront. The interesting and varied menu is inspired by rustic, regional specialities from around Italy with an emphasis on using the freshest local seafood, wild game and produce available.
The tasting menu is subject to change throughout the summer months, dependant on the availability of ingredients, but here's an idea of what you can expect:
- Crostini - freshly toasted bread topped with the freshest of ingredients - toppings change regularly but include such toppings as;
- Antipasti selection - salami and cured meat (which changes regularly) with house baked bread, a mix of the best olives sourced to date, pickled vegetables, semi dried tomatoes, artichokes and arancini (today's risotto balls - deep fried Italian goodness!).
- Calamari salad - grilled calamari served on a bed of rocket with olives and semi dried tomatoes and a zingy lemon dressing.
- Pizza or pasta course - your choice of any available pizzas or pasta dishes. MoV's pizzas are topped with top quality, often simple, but delectable ingredients, woodfired for a truly authentic flavor. Their selection of pasta dishes includes fettucine vongole and hand made specialties such paua ravioli or beef cheek tortellini - these are anything but ordinary pastas.
- Dessert - your choice of any of their available desserts such as tiramisu, pannacotta or semi freddo.
All bookings are subject to availability, with limited availability on weekends and public holidays. Be sure to get in and make your booking quick to avoid disappointment. During the summer months, Merchants of Venice prefer notice of 24 hours or more so they can ensure your evening runs smoothly and you enjoy yourselves. Please don't be offended if you haven't made a reservation and they are unable to accommodate your party.
Vegetarian options are always available, unfortunately they may be unable to accommodate more specific dietary requirements on this menu but please contact them direct to discuss and they'll be happy to see if they are able to help.
Click here to read a review of Merchants of Venice from the New Zealand Herald.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.