We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$24 for an Executive Men's Haircut with a Senior Stylist (value $49)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Like the name suggests, this one's for men only!
- Grab a men's executive haircut with a senior stylist at Mensworks Grooming Lounge for just $24.
- Enjoy in-store Xbox 360, Sky Sport, hair wash and massage chairs.
- Top it all off with a complimentary beverage service.
Men are simple creatures – so simple, in fact, that we have two less letters in our title than women. We keep our hair short, our phone calls short, and our crying sessions even shorter. If we ever cry at all, that is. Which is hardly ever.
Grab a men's executive haircut at Mensworks for just $24, and enjoy a complementary drink with your cut.
Mensworks Grooming Lounge is a salon just for the blokes, located on Viaduct Harbour Avenue. Their aim? To meet the needs of today's man, and to make you look great and feel sharp. In the words of the Mensworks team, your face is your business card, so make sure you present it well! Enjoy in-store entertainment like Sky Sport and XBox 360 and complimentary drinks while you get worked on. An executive haircut will definitely be an experience you'll remember for a while.
More Great Auckland Deals
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.