We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$24 for an Executive Men's Haircut with a Senior Stylist (value $49)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Like the name suggests, this one's for men only!
- Grab a men's executive haircut with a senior stylist at Mensworks Grooming Lounge for just $24.
- Enjoy in-store Xbox 360, Sky Sport, hair wash and massage chairs.
- Top it all off with a complimentary beverage service.
Men are simple creatures – so simple, in fact, that we have two less letters in our title than women. We keep our hair short, our phone calls short, and our crying sessions even shorter. If we ever cry at all, that is. Which is hardly ever.
Grab a men's executive haircut at Mensworks for just $24, and enjoy a complementary drink with your cut.
Mensworks Grooming Lounge is a salon just for the blokes, located on Viaduct Harbour Avenue. Their aim? To meet the needs of today's man, and to make you look great and feel sharp. In the words of the Mensworks team, your face is your business card, so make sure you present it well! Enjoy in-store entertainment like Sky Sport and XBox 360 and complimentary drinks while you get worked on. An executive haircut will definitely be an experience you'll remember for a while.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.