We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Stonehouse - Mission Bay Dining
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Dinner Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dine at one of Metro Magazine's top restaurants of 2011.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage dinner voucher at MECCA Stonehouse in Mission Bay for $20.
- Enjoy stunning views over the Hauraki Gulf out towards Rangitoto Island.
- Taste one of their spectacular meals with a cool glass of wine.
Summer has been very good to us. So good, in fact, we should go out, dine and relish in the victory of the sun. Where better to do that than MECCA Stonehouse?
Pay $20 for a $40 food and beverage dinner voucher at MECCA Stonehouse in Mission Bay and enjoy the spectacular surroundings and exceptional food on offer.
Looking out to Rangitoto Island and located on the beach side of Mission Bay, MECCA is perfect for dining for all occasions. The tranquil atmosphere combined with the building's unique history - the inside restaurant was an Anglican Mission House in 1859 - you'll instantly fall for this stunning little stone house. Their menu is an extensive and tempting list of pastas, seafood and everything in between. With mains like crispy salt and pepper squid, chicken and bacon fettuccine and spicy scotch fillet. Whatever dish you go for, you're sure to finish every last bite.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.