We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$59 for a Premium Pork Hamper (value $89.95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have the freshest, best tasting cuts in the fridge or freezer waiting to be devoured.
- Grab a Premium Pork Hamper from Meadow Farms Meats for just $59.
- Each pack is a huge 5kg of fresh, high-quality meat, individually vacuumed packed for freshness.
- Get filled up on hearty meat for dinner, no excuses.
- Buy up to three coupons for yourself and three as gifts for friends.
Meadow Farms Meats specialise in premium quality meat at prices to suit every budget. Their products are fresh and 100% carbon conscious, as well as being some of the best tasting cuts in the country.
Today you'll pay just $59 for a Premium Pork Hamper from Meadow Farms Meats. Think of all the delectable meals you can make with this extensive selection of hearty meat. Included in the pack will be:
- 1kg Apple & Maple Pork Sirloin
- 1kg Streaky Bacon
- 1kg Pork Mince
- 1kg Boneless Pork Belly
- 1kg Pork Sausages
Your hamper can be picked up from 737 Great South Road, Auckland (look out for the GrabOne sign) on Sunday 2nd December from 10am - 2pm, make sure you remember to bring your coupon with you to collect your hamper.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.