We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Massey University Recreation Centre
$29 for One-Month Full Membership (value $97)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kick start your new year's resolutions.
- Grab an one-month gym membership at Massey University Recreation Centre for just $29.
- Take advantage of 4,500 square metres of dedicated fitness facilities, open every day of the week.
- Enjoy loads of fitness equipment, group fitness classes, personal trainers, a nutritionist and indoor sports courts, not to mention free parking right outside the door.
- Head to Scholars Café to refuel after your workout.
We're 16 days into the new year. Which probably means you've broken at least one of your new year's resolutions already. Well, today there's no more room for excuses – put the Tim Tam down and exercise your buying finger instead. Repeat after us: this will be the year I get fit and healthy. This will be the year I get fit and healthy. This will be the year I get fit and healthy, etc.
Kick start your new year with a fitter and healthier you. Grab an one-month full membership at Massey University Recreation Centre for just $29. Enjoy full access to a huge range of fitness equipment, personal trainers, a nutritionist, group fitness classes and indoor sports courts which will transform your life - Massey University Rec Centre is 4,500 square metres of dedicated fitness facilities.
Massey University Rec Centre is a fully-equipped supervised health and fitness studio, complete with personal training services, on-site physiotherapy and nutrition consultant, a group fitness studio with a roster of classes available free of charge to members (including Zumba and yoga classes), not to mention a sports hall including a state-of-the-art three lane indoor cricket training centre. The Rec Centre is huge, and it makes it easy to reach your fitness goals thanks to the awesome support you'll find in your personal trainers. Once you're satisfied with your killer abs and bulging biceps, fill up at Scholars Café which offers full breakfast and lunch menus Monday through Friday, as well as juices, smoothies and sports drinks. And you don't have to be studying at Massey to benefit from the Rec Centre: all gym services are available to members of the public too.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.