We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Massage on Request
$45 for a 60-Minute Sports Massage (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sports mad or just a casual jogger, prevent those knots and aches before they develop.
- Grab a 60-minute deep tissue sports massage.
- Relieve that muscle tension in the hands of a qualified professional.
- Invest some time in pampering your body and enjoy the therapeutic benefits.
Clutching that medal is one of the best feelings in the world. Clutching that hamstring in agony? Not so much. Prevention is always better than cure my mother says and, for once, I totally agree with her. My muscle tightness was identified and treated last week by my therapist meaning I practically flew over the harbour bridge yesterday. The hair was a bird's nest, my face in a grimace and the sweat plastered across my forehead but I leapt over that finish line with the grace of a (slightly sunburnt) gazelle.
Grab a 60-minute deep tissue sports massage for just $45.
Massage on Request specialise in sports massage, therapeutic massage and neuromuscular therapy. Their team of experienced massage therapists are registered with Massage NZ and specialise in sports massage and treatment, helping athletes who are training for any event such as marathons, rugby, triathlons, mountain biking and swimming to simply work related issues such as sore shoulders and stiff necks. Sports massage can be used in the treatment of specific injuries, such as hamstring strains, as well as to help correct muscle imbalances, overuse and postural issues. Correcting these issues prevent future injuries and improve the efficiency of our muscles to enhance our performance.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.