We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Massage on Request
$45 for a 60-Minute Sports Massage (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sports mad or just a casual jogger, prevent those knots and aches before they develop.
- Grab a 60-minute deep tissue sports massage.
- Relieve that muscle tension in the hands of a qualified professional.
- Invest some time in pampering your body and enjoy the therapeutic benefits.
Clutching that medal is one of the best feelings in the world. Clutching that hamstring in agony? Not so much. Prevention is always better than cure my mother says and, for once, I totally agree with her. My muscle tightness was identified and treated last week by my therapist meaning I practically flew over the harbour bridge yesterday. The hair was a bird's nest, my face in a grimace and the sweat plastered across my forehead but I leapt over that finish line with the grace of a (slightly sunburnt) gazelle.
Grab a 60-minute deep tissue sports massage for just $45.
Massage on Request specialise in sports massage, therapeutic massage and neuromuscular therapy. Their team of experienced massage therapists are registered with Massage NZ and specialise in sports massage and treatment, helping athletes who are training for any event such as marathons, rugby, triathlons, mountain biking and swimming to simply work related issues such as sore shoulders and stiff necks. Sports massage can be used in the treatment of specific injuries, such as hamstring strains, as well as to help correct muscle imbalances, overuse and postural issues. Correcting these issues prevent future injuries and improve the efficiency of our muscles to enhance our performance.
More Great Auckland Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.