We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Massage Therapy At The Fit Lab
$39 for a One-Hour Relaxation or Remedial Massage (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Slot some essential massage therapy into your schedule.
- Grab a one-hour relaxation or remedial massage from Krista-Lee Massage Therapy in Auckland for just $39.
- If you can’t make it in the daytime, go along on one of their two late nights or a Saturday.
- All you pregnant ladies are welcome along to sooth your nerves as well.
- Wonderfully easy to use online booking system.
A regular massage should be mandatory. A government funded scheme. Like having a dentist appointment, except you would go weekly and it would be free. Sigh, if only.
We’re still in negotiations with the Beehive about this, but to fulfil all your massage needs, grab a one-hour relaxation or remedial massage with Krista-Lee Massage Therapy for just $39.
Put your phone on silent, cancel everything and relax for a whole, blissful hour. You will be taken care of by a professional, qualified therapist with eight years of experience up her sleeves. In fact, Krista-Lee has helped out many sports teams, boxers, top athletes and the Warriors, so she knows exactly what’s what. This session is also perfect for expectant mums. Krista-Lee has trained in pregnancy massage as well as remedial and relaxation. Pop on down to her fancy new studio situated in the heart of Remuera. You can even go on a Saturday or on one of their late nights.