We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Krista Lee Massage Therapy Remuera
$39 for a One-Hour Relaxation or Remedial Massage (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Slot some essential massage therapy into your schedule.
- Grab a one-hour relaxation or remedial massage from Krista-Lee Massage Therapy in Auckland for just $39.
- If you can’t make it in the daytime, go along on one of their two late nights or a Saturday.
- All you pregnant ladies are welcome along to sooth your nerves as well.
- Wonderfully easy to use online booking system.
A regular massage should be mandatory. A government funded scheme. Like having a dentist appointment, except you would go weekly and it would be free. Sigh, if only.
We’re still in negotiations with the Beehive about this, but to fulfil all your massage needs, grab a one-hour relaxation or remedial massage with Krista-Lee Massage Therapy for just $39.
Put your phone on silent, cancel everything and relax for a whole, blissful hour. You will be taken care of by a professional, qualified therapist with eight years of experience up her sleeves. In fact, Krista-Lee has helped out many sports teams, boxers, top athletes and the Warriors, so she knows exactly what’s what. This session is also perfect for expectant mums. Krista-Lee has trained in pregnancy massage as well as remedial and relaxation. Pop on down to her fancy new studio situated in the heart of Remuera. You can even go on a Saturday or on one of their late nights.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.