We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Health Buddy
$75 for a 90-Minute Summer Treatment incl. Upper Body Massage, Face Massage with Takradhara Gentle Exfoliating & Cooling Head Treatments (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spend an hour and a half feeling true and utter bliss.
- Grab a 90-minute summer treatment including an upper body massage, face massage with gentle exfoliation, and cooling head treatment from The Health Buddy for just $75.
- Discover a traditional and highly unique method of treating those summer blues.
An hour and a half under the Kiwi summer sun is enough to make you fill a large baby pool with your own sweat. Charming though that may seem, today's GrabOne deal offers an escape that'll have you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, and not looking like the neighbourhood's newest carnival attraction.
Grab a 90-minute summer treatment including an upper body massage, face massage with gentle exfoliation, followed by a cooling head treatment from The Health Buddy for just $75.
Takradhara is a traditional Ayurvedic summer treatment, designed specifically to cool your whole body. A medicinally prepared solution, created with milk and cooling herbs, is poured over your forehead in a soothing, gentle stream. You'll feel utterly calmed and relaxed by the time this wonderful technique begins, particularly after an hour of an expert upper body and facial massage. Time to leave your heat-addled brain at the office and head on down to The Health Buddy for some R&R.
More Great Auckland Deals
Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.