We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$25 for Two Main Meals & Two Glasses of Monteiths Beer or House Wine (value $64)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head on down to New Zealand’s oldest tavern. At 146 years old, this old-timer is sure to make you feel young again.
- Grab two fantastic main meals and two glasses of Monteiths beer or house wine at the Masonic Tavern in Devonport for just $25.
- Experience the quirky character and take in the fantastic views of the harbour as you delight in some perfected cuisine.
- Choose from exquisite dishes including a steak and aioli open sandwich, cajun burger and vegetarian salad.
- Relax with a well-deserved meal out and then take a stroll along Devonport’s stunning waterfront.
Getting old, despite what some say, is actually awesome. As you get older, you also get wiser and eventually you get wise enough to figure out how to get your kids to do everything for you. But not all oldies settle for easy retirement. Some keep going strong, dishing out quality service even though they're pushing 150 years old and today, they've got a great deal just for you.
Grab any two main meals plus two glasses of Monteiths beer or house wine from the Masonic Tavern in Devonport for just $25. Enjoy your meal while taking in the fantastic views over the harbour.
Get spoilt, leave the cooking and clearing up to someone else and savour the taste of some delectable food at Masonic Tavern today. As one of New Zealand's oldest taverns, this place is steeped in history and you can experience the quirky character and take in the fantastic views of the harbour as you delight in some perfected cuisine. Choose two main meals from the varied and exciting menu including the steak and aioli open sandwich, Cajun burger, hot chilli beef garden salad, calamari salad, surf burger and the vegetarian salad. Wash it all down with a glass of house wine or beer and your little belly will groan with utter satisfaction. Just a 10-minute stroll from the ferry and Devonport township.