We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$25 for Two Main Meals & Two Glasses of Monteiths Beer or House Wine (value $64)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head on down to New Zealand’s oldest tavern. At 146 years old, this old-timer is sure to make you feel young again.
- Grab two fantastic main meals and two glasses of Monteiths beer or house wine at the Masonic Tavern in Devonport for just $25.
- Experience the quirky character and take in the fantastic views of the harbour as you delight in some perfected cuisine.
- Choose from exquisite dishes including a steak and aioli open sandwich, cajun burger and vegetarian salad.
- Relax with a well-deserved meal out and then take a stroll along Devonport’s stunning waterfront.
Getting old, despite what some say, is actually awesome. As you get older, you also get wiser and eventually you get wise enough to figure out how to get your kids to do everything for you. But not all oldies settle for easy retirement. Some keep going strong, dishing out quality service even though they're pushing 150 years old and today, they've got a great deal just for you.
Grab any two main meals plus two glasses of Monteiths beer or house wine from the Masonic Tavern in Devonport for just $25. Enjoy your meal while taking in the fantastic views over the harbour.
Get spoilt, leave the cooking and clearing up to someone else and savour the taste of some delectable food at Masonic Tavern today. As one of New Zealand's oldest taverns, this place is steeped in history and you can experience the quirky character and take in the fantastic views of the harbour as you delight in some perfected cuisine. Choose two main meals from the varied and exciting menu including the steak and aioli open sandwich, Cajun burger, hot chilli beef garden salad, calamari salad, surf burger and the vegetarian salad. Wash it all down with a glass of house wine or beer and your little belly will groan with utter satisfaction. Just a 10-minute stroll from the ferry and Devonport township.
More Great Auckland Deals
SeaLink Waiheke Ferry
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.