We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$260 for Two Nights for Two People in the Garden or Verandah Rooms incl. Late Checkout & Bottle of Wine at the Martinborough Hotel (value $435)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Pamper yourself with some time away to relax and enjoy a few simple pleasures.
- Grab a two night stay for two people in the garden or verandah rooms at the Martinborough Hotel a Heritage Boutique Collection hotel, for just $260.
- You'll also receive a bottle of Tiwaiwaka Pinot Noir and get a late checkout time.
- Just an hour's drive from Wellington City, the closest airports being Wellington or Masterton.
- Surprise a special someone with a few nights alone in a gorgeous hotel.
- Martinborough is renowned for producing some of New Zealand's best wine, so be sure to check out the local vineyards surrounding the town and leave with a bottle of great NZ Pinot Noir.
We live in an increasingly modern world that certainly has its benefits - we can keep in touch through the wonder of a free internet phone with family and friends all over the world. We've turned into texting machines and communicate more via a computer screen than face to face. Sometimes don't you long for older, simpler times? The joy of a handwritten letter arriving through the door. A lovely long phone call with proper words, not abbreviations. Today we're offering you the chance to enjoy some character, comfort and old style personal attention.
Pay just $260 for a two night stay for two people in the garden or verandah rooms at the Martinborough Hotel. You'll also receive a bottle of Tiwaiwaka Pinot Noir and get a late checkout time.
You could either go for the elegant Verandah rooms, nestled at the top of a grand flight of stairs in the original heritage building - perfect for your sweeping Titanic-esque entrance. Or amble through the pretty courtyard to discover the Garden rooms, decorated in a simple country style to reflect its beautiful natural surroundings. Prepare to sink into comfy armchairs, perfect for curling up with a good book or take a long nap in your luxurious bed.
There are modern comforts too - Sky TV, phone, radio, an ironing board and a hairdryer. Whilst in Martinborough be sure to check out some of the 24 vineyards surrounding the tiny town, some are even within walking distance. Or if that seems like too much effort, the cosy hotel bar stocks a wonderful selection of local beverages to savour and enjoy.