We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Market Kitchen and Bar
$25 for $50 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Embrace variety from a richly diverse and exciting menu.
- Grab a $50 voucher to spend at Market Kitchen and Bar for only $25.
- Enjoy relaxing surrounds with a range of seating options from an engaging boutique bar to a heated outdoor courtyard.
- Try a range of delicious menu options of diverse European origins.
The sentence reading 'Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo' may look like absolute nonsense but in actually fact, it's a grammatically valid sentence. It just seems weird because when there's no linguistic variety. Contrary to that, today's deal offers a huge amount of variety thanks to the diverse and delicious menu at Market Kitchen and Bar.
You can get a $50 voucher to spend at Market Kitchen and Bar for only $25.
Market Kitchen and Bar sits in the absolute heart of Newmarket at the corner of Carlton Gore Road and Davis Crescent and enjoys company amongst a ‘cluster row’ of many varied eating and drinking establishments. They offer two interior rooms incorporating a small engaging boutique bar that is very casual and relaxed and an upper dining room for more serious but still informal dining. There's also the courtyard (enclosed and heated in winter then opened up in summer) and footpath seating area allow splendid al fresco dining. Modern European décor with leather banquettes, art deco lighting and wooden floors help create an urban, sophisticated yet relaxed ambience.
Market showcases Head Chef Courtney Rotherham’s talent and creativity, delivering signature selections in an intimate and relaxed dining experience. They pride themselves on using the finest, freshest local ingredients. The menus are uncomplicated with classic, simple yet elegant cuisine. Innovative lunch dishes are on offer Wednesday to Friday and simple bistro fare of largely French, English and Italian origin for dinner Monday to Saturday.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.