We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Manukau Golf Club
$39 for Green Fees, Beverage & a Bucket of Practice Balls or $89 for Two Green Fees, Two Beverages & Golf Cart Hire (value up to $196)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hole out for a great golf deal.
- Grab green fees and a bucket of practice balls at Manukau Golf Club for only $39.
- Want more? Get two green fees and a golf cart hire for only $89.
- Get one beverage included with the first option or two with the second.
- Challenge yourself with tree-lined fairways, plenty of bunkers, and water hazards.
- Enjoy views of the Manukau Harbour on your way around.
Sometimes you've got to have a lot of balls to play golf. Especially when there are water hazards and a Harbour involved.
Grab green fees and a bucket of practice balls at Manukau Golf Club for only $39 or get two green fees and golf cart hire for only $89. They'll even throw in one beverage with the first option or two with the second, to help cool you down.
Manukau Golf Club is a beautiful golf course located only minutes south of Auckland just off the Motorway at Takanini. It is easily reached from the airport via Manukau. Designed originally by Mr RedHill in 1932, the course is known for its park like qualities. With 18 holes and over 50 bunkers, Manukau is tight and provides a challenging test to all levels of players. Apart from the beautiful stands of trees all over the entire course and lining every fairway there is also an ample supply of water hazards provided by both streams, newly constructed ponds and the Manukau Harbour along the spectacular fourth hole. An extensive fairway watering system ensures the course is presented at best on a year-round basis.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.