We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Manukau Golf Club
$39 for Green Fees, Beverage & a Bucket of Practice Balls or $89 for Two Green Fees, Two Beverages & Golf Cart Hire (value up to $196)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hole out for a great golf deal.
- Grab green fees and a bucket of practice balls at Manukau Golf Club for only $39.
- Want more? Get two green fees and a golf cart hire for only $89.
- Get one beverage included with the first option or two with the second.
- Challenge yourself with tree-lined fairways, plenty of bunkers, and water hazards.
- Enjoy views of the Manukau Harbour on your way around.
Sometimes you've got to have a lot of balls to play golf. Especially when there are water hazards and a Harbour involved.
Grab green fees and a bucket of practice balls at Manukau Golf Club for only $39 or get two green fees and golf cart hire for only $89. They'll even throw in one beverage with the first option or two with the second, to help cool you down.
Manukau Golf Club is a beautiful golf course located only minutes south of Auckland just off the Motorway at Takanini. It is easily reached from the airport via Manukau. Designed originally by Mr RedHill in 1932, the course is known for its park like qualities. With 18 holes and over 50 bunkers, Manukau is tight and provides a challenging test to all levels of players. Apart from the beautiful stands of trees all over the entire course and lining every fairway there is also an ample supply of water hazards provided by both streams, newly constructed ponds and the Manukau Harbour along the spectacular fourth hole. An extensive fairway watering system ensures the course is presented at best on a year-round basis.