We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Manthana Thai Cuisine
$18 for Two Lunch Mains & Two Soft Drinks, $39 for Two Dinner Entrees, Two Mains, Two Glasses of House Wine or $49 for Two Dinner Entrees, Two Mains & a Bottle of House Wine (value up to $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop feasting on unidentifiable, possibly inedible objects.
- Grab a lunch or dinner for two at Mathana Thai Cuisine's Newmarket or West Harbour restaurant from just $18.
- Accompany your meal with a glass of house wine included in the dinner deals.
- Dine on all your favourite Thai dishes.
If the contents of your pantry are so insipid and uninspiring that your family has discovered you huddled in a corner nibbling away on foreign objects, it's probably a wise decision to get your hands on today's deal.
Grab a lunch or dinner for two at Mathana Thai Cuisine's Newmarket or West Harbour restaurant. Pick from the following dining options:
- Pay just $18 for two lunch mains and a two soft drinks.
- Pay just $39 for two dinner entrees, two mains and two glasses of house wine.
- Pay just $49 for two dinner entrees, two mains and a bottle of house wine.
More Great Auckland Deals
Big Boys Toys
Sal's Authentic New York Pizza Browns Bay
Black Sugar Grill - Mission Bay
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.