We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Mamma Mia Pizzeria Restaurant
$25 for $50 Food & Beverage Voucher at Mamma Mia Pizzeria Restaurant, Mission Bay (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Back by popular demand.
- Grab a $50 food and beverage voucher for only $25 at Mamma Mia Pizzeria Restaurant, Mission Bay's iconic Italian restaurant, established in 1972.
- The team at Mamma Mia’s will ensure an enjoyable outing, complete with delicious favourite Italian dishes and friendly, efficient service.
- Great value casual and family friendly dining, a special $15 kids menu, indoor/outdoor dining, BYO wine and fully licensed restaurant.
- Grab a Mamma Mia takeaway pizza or grab any dish from our extensive menu to takeaway.
The Italians have it pretty good. Delicious flavours and aromas fill the air all over the streets of Italy. You can just picture the blushing red of plump vine tomatoes, the vibrant green of thick, fresh basil, the earthy white of rich mozzarella, with golden olive oil drizzled on top of a glorious pizza base. Luckily you can enjoy your own wee slice of Italy, right in the heart of Mission Bay.
Back by popular demand, this local favourite is giving you the chance to grab a $50 food and beverage voucher at Mamma Mia Pizzeria Restaurant, and pay only $25.
Celebrating 40 great years in business, this popular little slice of Italy has been in the same spot in Mission Bay since 1972 with the same great menu and same favourite pizzas.
You simply can't miss the Italian red, white and green of Mamma Mia along Mission Bay. The restaurant is always buzzing with warmth, cheer and liveliness. Over the last 40 years Mamma Mia Pizzeria Restaurant has been built on three principles - consistency, great value and great service. The pizzas are rather addictive, which can be put down to the combination of fresh ingredients and hand-craft that goes into each masterpiece.
Take a moment and peruse their mouth-watering menu which includes tempting delights such as grilled calamari, scallops with garlic and oregano, eye fillet steak with bacon, mushrooms and tomato cream sauce, escalopes of veal served with a creamy sauce of sliced mushrooms and marsala wine, snapper fillets served with spinach, shrimps and sweet chili sauce, and a host of other incredible chicken and vegetarian dishes. Not to mention the pizzas and pasta dishes, you'll be in Italian heaven when your carefully prepared dish arrives at your table and you take that first bite. There is also a kids menu from $15. This place is also BYOW and fully licensed to ensure you have a great night out. Also, for those who prefer, gluten free pizza bases are available on request.
The menus are complemented by a great value-for-money wine and drinks list. If you're unsure what to try, your waiter will recommend a wine to suit your meal. Finish off the evening with an authentic ‘home-made’ Italian tiramisu or gelato selection, and you'll be saying Mamma Mia all the way home.
Voucher expires Wednesday June 27, 2012. Excluding Saturday nights from 5.00pm, excludes Mothers Day Sunday, May 13, and excludes Queens Birthday from 5.00pm Friday, June 01 to Monday, June 04 inclusive.
More Great Auckland Deals
Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.