We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
THAILAND - Mai Samui Beach Resort & Spa - Koh Samui
$769 for Five Nights for Two in a Deluxe Room incl. Daily Breakfast, One Thai Set Dinner, Massages & More at Mai Samui Beach Resort & Spa, Koh Samui (value $2,339)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- There's a good reason why Koh Samui is one of Thailand's favourite holiday destinations.
- Grab five nights for two people in a deluxe room at Mai Samui Beach Resort and Spa for $769, including daily breakfast for two and a one-off Thai set dinner.
- You'll also enjoy a 30-minute foot massage each, 15% off food, beverages and spa purchases, access to WiFi, access to free hotel activities like squash, yoga, fishing, sea kayaking and mountain biking, and a free shuttle bus to Chaweng beach three times a day.
- Extend your stay or upgrade to another room.
Thailand is home to some of the most Guinness World Records per person, some of which include the largest ever aerobics workout, the biggest hamburger, a man with the longest hair and a time when they linked the most skydivers together. If that's not a good enough reason to visit, then surely today's deal is.
Grab five nights for two people in a deluxe room including daily breakfast at Mai Samui Beach Resort and Spa, Koh Samui, for only $769. You'll also enjoy a one-off Thai set dinner for two, a 30-minute foot massage each, 15% off food, beverages and spa purchases, access to WiFi, access to free hotel activities like squash, yoga, fishing, sea kayaking and mountain biking, and a free shuttle bus to Chaweng beach three times a day.
Mai Samui Beach Resort is a stylish hideaway situated on the tropical island of Koh Samui, one of Thailand's top holiday destinations. The resort is ideally located on Samui's west coast on one of the most picturesque yet secluded beaches, making it well suited for honeymooning couples and young families. The resort is comprised of 97 attractive and private rooms, not to mention outstanding service in a peaceful setting. Wander from the Mai Samui pool onto the white powder of Laem Yai Beach and discover three kilometres of unspoiled gently curving sands.
The first-class facilities at Mai Samui include a fine dining restaurant and wine cellar, a BBQ beach club, and a fitness club featuring a squash court. Junior activities are taken care of at the superb kids club and Fun Zone. Guests can cool off with a dip in one of the three outdoor swimming pools or take some time away from the sun at the fabulous Mai Samunprai spa. Rejuvenate and refresh at Mai Samunprai Spa with a host of pampering treatments, from purifying facials to aromatic salt scrubs and ancient Thai massage, all delivered by professional spa therapists in a wonderfully soothing environment. Spa packages are also available including special couples treatments combining his and hers massages and facials.
The Deluxe room is a stunning spot that's both chic and comfortable. Furnished with a king sized bed complete with scatter cushions, shower, spa bathing tub and balcony, your room is decorated fashionably with warm seaside colours and stylish Thai touches. The rooms come with a sofa which is suitable for use as an extra child's bed, and all rooms are also fully-equipped with modern amenities.
List of inclusions:
- five nights for two people in a Deluxe room
- breakfast every morning
- a one-off Thai set dinner (food only)
- a 30-minute foot massage each (two people)
- 15% off food, beverages and spa purchases
- access to WiFi
- access to free hotel activities like squash, yoga, fishing, sea kayaking, mountain biking, etc
- free shuttle bus to Chaweng beach three times a day
More Great Auckland Deals
York St Mechanics Bar & Bistro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.