We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Magic Touch Hair & Beauty
$99 for the Straightout Keratin Traditional Treatment & $20 Voucher Towards Future Treatments (value $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Lose the messy beach locks and go for something sleek and sexy instead.
- Grab the Straightout Keratin Traditional treatment and receive a $20 voucher to use towards future service at Magic Touch Hair and Beauty for $99.
- Feel confident and classic.
- Enjoy friendly service from a team of professionals.
When you're living at the beach a wavy, just-rolled-out-of-bed look is perfectly acceptable. However, now that you're back at work your boss may not appreciate that messy look as much as your summer crush did.
Pay $99 for the Straightout Keratin Traditional treatment and receive a $20 voucher to use towards future services at Magic Touch Hair and Beauty.
Magic Touch Hair and Beauty offer quality hairdressing services for men and women of all ages. Their fantastic team of experienced stylists bring a wealth of knowledge and skill to the mix so you're left with a stunning look by the time your appointment is over. With a Keratin straightening treatment you'll be almost unrecognisable, and even if you're just looking for a quick refresh, there's no better way to update your look than with a trip to the hairdresser. Use your $20 voucher towards your next service and continue looking fabulous in 2013.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.