We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Mac's Union Post
$20 for $40 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a trip to the post office with today's tasty deal.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher at Mac's Union Post, Ellerslie for just $20.
- Soak up your surroundings, including a cosy outdoor courtyard.
Post offices are a necessity of daily life, not necessarily somewhere you go to enjoy yourself (although you might be a stamp collector in which case, fair play). Post offices are places you go to unwillingly waste your lunch hour. Post offices are where to go to test your patience at waiting in a queue at undoubtedly the busiest time of the day when they only have one member of staff on. Well today GrabOne is here to reinvent the post office - thanks to the Kiwi genius of Mac's breweries.
Today grab a $40 food and beverage voucher at Mac's Union Post, Ellerslie for just $20 and prepare to soak up your surroundings over delicious food and what Mac's is famous for - their beer.
Mac's Union Post used to live as a post office in the 1900s and this is where Mac's have drawn their inspiration for the decor from. With an outdoor seating area complete with cushioned seats, benches and parasols, you're well set up for a break this summer. Or choose to huddle inside on the big, comfy armchairs. Union Post's menu is crammed full of home cooked favourites with everything from roast lamb salad to crumbed king prawns. There's also Italian inspired pasta, including ravioli and open lasagne, and a full pizza menu to choose from. Enjoy a trip to the post office for a change with today's deal.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.