We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$15 for a Six-Month Subscription (value up to $29.85)
Delivered within: 30 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Start 2013 off on the right foot.
- Grab a six-month subscription to M2woman Magazine for only $15.
- Keep yourself entertained, engaged and challenged with the modern magazine for ambitious, driven people.
- Stay up to date with exclusive content about fashion, entertainment, beauty, fitness, travel and more.
With the start of a new year come new possibilities, new chances and – well, pretty much everything you heard last year, really. Get 2013 going with something truly bold, and get your hands on six months of issues covering everything you're passionate about, thanks to today's deal.
Grab a six-month subscription to M2woman Magazine – three bi-monthly issues – for only $15.
M2woman is the intelligent woman’s lifestyle magazine. Designed for the professional, forward-thinking, style-driven reader, this unique magazine injects exclusive content, stunning imagery and innovative thinking into the topics you care most about – fashion, entertainment, beauty, fitness, food, and travel. There’s also plenty of content to keep your mind active, including features on technology, business and the success stories of women just like you who've made their mark on the world. Take a look inside the current issue here.
More Great Auckland Deals
Purple Dew NZ Ltd
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.