We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$15 for a Six-Month Subscription (value up to $29.85)
Delivered within: 30 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Start 2013 off on the right foot.
- Grab a six-month subscription to M2woman Magazine for only $15.
- Keep yourself entertained, engaged and challenged with the modern magazine for ambitious, driven people.
- Stay up to date with exclusive content about fashion, entertainment, beauty, fitness, travel and more.
With the start of a new year come new possibilities, new chances and – well, pretty much everything you heard last year, really. Get 2013 going with something truly bold, and get your hands on six months of issues covering everything you're passionate about, thanks to today's deal.
Grab a six-month subscription to M2woman Magazine – three bi-monthly issues – for only $15.
M2woman is the intelligent woman’s lifestyle magazine. Designed for the professional, forward-thinking, style-driven reader, this unique magazine injects exclusive content, stunning imagery and innovative thinking into the topics you care most about – fashion, entertainment, beauty, fitness, food, and travel. There’s also plenty of content to keep your mind active, including features on technology, business and the success stories of women just like you who've made their mark on the world. Take a look inside the current issue here.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.