We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$19 for EyeWorx incl. Lash Tint, Eyebrow Shape & Eyebrow Tint, $25 for Brazilian or $45 for Both (value up to $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get rid of those hairs before you get confused for a half-woman, half-hedgehog superhero.
- Grab one of three fabulous options from Luscious Beauty from just $19.
- Grab an Eyeworx package including lash tine, eyebrow shape and eyebrow tint for just $19.
- Grab a Brazilian wax for just $25.
- Grab both for just $45.
- Ensure your skin is silky smooth and ready for that new bikini.
Chances are if you are reading this right now, you won't find a porcupine, echidna or porcupine fish anywhere on your family tree. Therefore there's really no excuse for spiky, sporadic hairs protruding from areas that would be much more pleasant if soft and smooth.
Grab one of the following beauty options from Luscious Beauty and get rid of all those unwanted hairs:
- Pay just $19 for an Eyeworx package including lash tine, eyebrow shape and eyebrow tint
- Pay just $25 for a Brazilian wax
- Pay just $45 for an Eyeworx package and Brazilian wax
Luscious is an adjective most women would love to have describe their bodies, so heading along to aptly-named Luscious Beauty in Onehunga seems like a step in the right direction. Whether your opt for the Eyeworx package, the Brazilian wax or both, the friendly and experienced beauty therapists at Luscious Beauty will make you feel calm and relaxed. Using their expert hands, they'll quickly get rid of all that unwanted hair, so you step out of the salon with smooth seductive skin.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.