We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Lunch Box Korean Cuisine
$6 for a BBQ Stir Fry Dish with Rice, Two Side Dishes & Miso Soup for One Person or $12 for Two People (value up to $24)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Leave the old schoolyard memories behind.
- Grab a tasty Korean meal with BBQ stir fry, rice, two side dishes and miso soup at Lunch Box Korean Cuisine on Victoria Street in the city.
- Pay $6 for one person, or $12 for two people.
- Pick BBQ stiry fry beef, pork, chicken or squid.
- Enjoy rice, miso soup and two Korean delicacy dishes on the side with your meal.
If the words 'lunch box' conjour up unwelcome childhood memories of soggy sandwiches and stale cookies sealed in glad wrap, squashed in around an over ripe banana, prepare to be very pleasantly surprised.
Visit Lunch Box Korean Cuisine on Victoria Street in the city and you can get a tasty, authentic Korean meal with BBQ stir fry, rice, two side dishes and miso soup. Pay $6 for one person, or $12 for two people.
When you're looking for something delicious and a little bit different for lunch look no further than Lunch Box Korean Cuisine, specialists in delicious Korean food. They're located on Victoria Street in the CBD and are your one-stop-shop for tasty lunch options with a variety of bento boxes and donburi. Their chef has 20 years of experience with his tasty fruit sauce a speciality. With today's deal you have your choice of BBQ stir fry beef, pork, chicken or squid. As well as healthy mixed grain rice and miso soup, your meal also comes along with two delicious Korean delicacies on the side. Available side dishes will change from day to day, but may include specialties like kimbab, ricecake (duck-bok-ki), and o-daeng (fish cake).
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.