We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Lunch Box Korean Cuisine
$6 for a BBQ Stir Fry Dish with Rice, Two Side Dishes & Miso Soup for One Person or $12 for Two People (value up to $24)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Leave the old schoolyard memories behind.
- Grab a tasty Korean meal with BBQ stir fry, rice, two side dishes and miso soup at Lunch Box Korean Cuisine on Victoria Street in the city.
- Pay $6 for one person, or $12 for two people.
- Pick BBQ stiry fry beef, pork, chicken or squid.
- Enjoy rice, miso soup and two Korean delicacy dishes on the side with your meal.
If the words 'lunch box' conjour up unwelcome childhood memories of soggy sandwiches and stale cookies sealed in glad wrap, squashed in around an over ripe banana, prepare to be very pleasantly surprised.
Visit Lunch Box Korean Cuisine on Victoria Street in the city and you can get a tasty, authentic Korean meal with BBQ stir fry, rice, two side dishes and miso soup. Pay $6 for one person, or $12 for two people.
When you're looking for something delicious and a little bit different for lunch look no further than Lunch Box Korean Cuisine, specialists in delicious Korean food. They're located on Victoria Street in the CBD and are your one-stop-shop for tasty lunch options with a variety of bento boxes and donburi. Their chef has 20 years of experience with his tasty fruit sauce a speciality. With today's deal you have your choice of BBQ stir fry beef, pork, chicken or squid. As well as healthy mixed grain rice and miso soup, your meal also comes along with two delicious Korean delicacies on the side. Available side dishes will change from day to day, but may include specialties like kimbab, ricecake (duck-bok-ki), and o-daeng (fish cake).
More Great Auckland Deals
The Burger Bach
One Tree Grill
Mad Dogs and Englishmen
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.