We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Lumino The Dentists - Whitening
$199 for a SimpleWhite Professional In-Office LED Tooth Whitening Treatment (value $599)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a SimpleWhite Professional In-Office Tooth Whitening treatment at Lumino The Dentists for just $199.
- Spend your summer smiling with confidence. The fantastic team at Lumino is here to help you get your pearly whites back on track.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing that you’re in safe hands at Lumino as they performed over 6000 procedures last year alone.
- Usually priced at $599, today you can grab it at a ridiculously low price – it’s an offer not to be missed!
Every smile tells a story, change yours today.
Pay $199 for a SimpleWhite Professional In-Office Tooth Whitening treatment at Lumino The Dentists and gain the confidence to show off that dazzling summer smile.
Your white and beautiful smile will dazzle everyone you meet. At Lumino they make first impressions count. Their dedicated team of professionals and field experts will revitalise that luster whether your teeth are straight or uniform. Their experienced and caring dental clinicians are industry leaders; at Lumino they only employ the best for their customers. As New Zealand’s largest dental healthcare provider with more than 65 high quality practices nationwide, they have established themselves as New Zealand’s premier dental practitioners.
About the product
Lumino have partnered with SimpleWhite, the market leaders in tooth whitening treatments. The whitening gel is a highly developed product designed to minimise sensitivity, avoid damage to the enamel and maximise whitening results. At Lumino they are widely renowned for offering their patients only the very latest dental technology.
A typical SimpleWhite treatment will lighten your teeth an average of eight shades. This means that people with heavy discolouration will notice an amazing difference and those lucky enough to have white teeth can achieve a whiter smile too.
SimpleWhite believe tooth whitening should be simple, effective and as painless as possible. Highly developed, the SimpleWhite procedure is preferred by dentists internationally and with over 6500 procedures performed in New Zealand alone you can be confident their patients love it just as much!
About booking an appointment
Once you have purchased your SimpleWhite Professional In-Office Tooth Whitening treatment you can call direct to Lumino’s Ponsonby branch. Sit back and relax as someone else does all the work.
About the appointment
Your dentist or hygienist will take you through an initial consultation consisting of a pre-whitening examination and clinical assessment. The SimpleWhite Professional In-Office Tooth Whitening treatment only takes 45-60 minutes leaving you time spare to do the things you love!
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.