We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$30 for a Longroom Platter & Two Glasses of Stoneleigh TM Rapaura Wine (value $56)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat your tummy to a platter filled with an array of fine foods.
- Grab a Longroom platter and two glasses of Stoneleigh Rapaura wine for $30.
- Enjoy everything from seafood to pork belly.
- Enjoy the spacious courtyard, lounge areas, dining and open gas fireplaces inside and out.
Going to a movie with a friend can be like going to war. You want to see the latest thriller while your buddy is pushing to see a rom-com. Before the movie even begins you decide to grab dinner—and that's where all hell breaks loose. You feel like trying Indian but your friend wants Italian. You can't win!
GrabOne's about to solve that almighty problem with a deal that's too tempting not to try. Thanks to the friendly folk at Longroom in Ponsonby, you can pay just $30 for a Longroom platter and two glasses of Stoneleigh Rapaura wine - one meal that'll please everyone.
With a newly renovated, re-furnished, large courtyard space, long open bar and lounge areas - this place is super inviting and epitomizes “al fresco” drinking and dining. Longroom boasts of a wide drinks selection, awesome cuisine, great service and great entertainment — the perfect place for a lunchtime fill-up, after work treat or early evening snack.
- Crispy roasted pork belly
- Leek and chorizo arancini
- Chilli salt squid
- Goat cheese-stuffed meatballs
Accompany your platter with two glasses of Stoneleigh Rapaura Savignon Blanc, Stoneleigh Rapaura Pinot Gris, or one glass of each.
More Great Auckland Deals
Skin Touch Beauty
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.