We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher - Four Locations Auckland-Wide (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a fun dining experience in an atmosphere that will make you feel right at home.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher for $20 at Lone Star.
- Choose from four great Auckland locations; Newmarket, North Shore, Waitakere, and Manukau.
- Try some of their legendary signature dishes such as the Johnny Cash Stash or Lassoo of Hog.
After nearly 25 years of hosting the people of New Zealand, a fun, unpretentious night out at the Lone Star is guaranteed.
Pay $20 for a $40 food and beverage voucher to spend at Lone Star and choose from four Auckland locations; Newmarket, North Shore, Waitakere, and Manukau.
Lone Star is famous for providing quality with quantity. Their meals are as delicious as they are generous. Try the world famous Redneck Ribs - pork ribs blanched in honey and spices, blasted in the Lone Star furnace and smothered in their classic hoisin, orange and sesame seed sauce.
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.