We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher - Four Locations Auckland-Wide (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a fun dining experience in an atmosphere that will make you feel right at home.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher for $20 at Lone Star.
- Choose from four great Auckland locations; Newmarket, North Shore, Waitakere, and Manukau.
- Try some of their legendary signature dishes such as the Johnny Cash Stash or Lassoo of Hog.
After nearly 25 years of hosting the people of New Zealand, a fun, unpretentious night out at the Lone Star is guaranteed.
Pay $20 for a $40 food and beverage voucher to spend at Lone Star and choose from four Auckland locations; Newmarket, North Shore, Waitakere, and Manukau.
Lone Star is famous for providing quality with quantity. Their meals are as delicious as they are generous. Try the world famous Redneck Ribs - pork ribs blanched in honey and spices, blasted in the Lone Star furnace and smothered in their classic hoisin, orange and sesame seed sauce.
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.