We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Lollipops Playland & Cafe Ellerslie
$6 for One Child Entry (value $12)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let your little ones loose at the best kids spot in Auckland!
- Grab a child's entry to Lollipop's Playland and Cafe, in Ellerslie, for only $6.
- Keep them busy and entertained these summer holidays.
- Relax and sip on a cup at their on-site cafe, while your kids run wild.
Little Fred got his laser loaded and targets in sight - "peow, peow, peow!" If only his laser could penetrate the might of the magician's shield. Fortunately, Fred had a sneaky trick: what Gus (the magician) didn't know is that Fred had the ability to stop time and turn invisible. A rather handy trick indeed.
Watch as your little ones discover a new world of fun, imagination and adventure. Grab a child's entry into Auckland's famous kids venue, Lollipop's Playland and Cafe, in Ellerslie, for only $6.
Lollipop's Playland is the top spot to go for kids aged under 11. It features an array of fun things from multi level play frames, merry-go-round, ride on cars, bouncy castles and more importantly a cafe for you to enjoy a coffee, while your kids let off all that excess energy. It's a safe, secure and fun place where kids can have hours of fun climbing, sliding, bouncing and spinning. So get the kids out of the house so they can uncover a whole new adventure and meet some new friends on the way.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.