We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Little Sheep Hotpot (CBD)
$35 for a Complete Chinese Hotpot Experience for Two incl. Two Glasses of Wine or Beer (value $74)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take delicious dining into your own hands.
- Grab a Chinese hot pot dining experience for two people, including two glasses of beer or wine, at Little Sheep Hotpot for just $35.
- Enjoy a range of dishes which you'll cook yourself, in the simmering pot of delicious stock in the middle of your table.
- Try an interactive dining experience that's sure to please.
Not all chefs can be trusted. The potty-mouthed one on the telly doesn't seem truthful at all, and don't even get us started on the lies and false advertising inherent in the title of the show The Naked Chef.
Pay just $35 for a Chinese hot pot experience for two people, including two glasses of wine or beer, at Little Sheep Hotpot.
Forget dishonest cooks, Traditional Chinese hot pot dining allows you to become the chef (in a fun way that isn't stressful at all). A hot pot filled with delicious stock is left simmering in the middle of your table, which you use to cook your food. Here's what's included in this magnificent deal:
- Soup base
- One meat dish
- One seafood dish
- One meat ball dish
- Two dipping sauces
- Two vege dishes
- Two glasses of wine or beer
- Two desserts
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.