We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$259 for a Kids' Cooking Birthday Party for 15 (value $375)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hand in your apron and leave the catering to the kids.
- Grab a kids' cooking birthday party for up to 15 children with LittleCooks for $259.
- Choose from a number of themes including Lego and Glamour Girl.
- Give your child and his or her guests the chance to make their own treats and indulge in a few fun party games.
Planning your child's birthday party has never been an easy feat. From organising the location and entertainment to party bags and the cake, it's one long to-do list. Take a back-seat this year and still give your child a party to remember.
Pay $259 for a kids' cooking birthday party for up to 15 children with LittleCooks and let the little ones take care of the catering.
LittleCooks gives kids the chance to cook and learn a fundamental life skill. With an aim to help kids grow confident in the kitchen and understand nutrition, there's no better place to learn cooking skills. The birthday cooking parties have a number of themes on offer including; Lego, Pajama, Monster Mash, Down on the Farm, Mad Hatters Tea Party and Glamour Girl. All guests will make a treat and enjoy a few themed party games.
More Great Auckland Deals
Britomart Beach Party New Years Eve
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.