We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Limon Viaduct, Waterfront**
$69 for the Ultimate Seafood Paella for Two with Crayfish & a Bottle of Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc or a 750ml Bottle of Estrella Damm Inedit Beer or $99 for Seafood Paella for Two with Crayfish & a Bottle of Lanvin Fils Champagne (value up to $245)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Say hola to a splash of Mediterranean right in the heart of Auckland City.
- Grab the ultimate seafood paella for two people with crayfish including Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc or a 750ml bottle of Estrella Damm Inedit at Limon Viaduct for $69.
- Enjoy the same great meal with Lanvin Fils Champagne for $99.
- Relax and unwind at the city's only truly authentic Spanish restaurant.
- Indulge in a rich paella featuring crayfish, king prawns, blue cod, squid, mussels, clams and scallops at an award winning restaurant - bronze medal winner in the 2010 Dineout awards.
While we've got whitebait fritters on windy beaches to look forward to this summer, the people of Spain have hot and heavy nights with spectacular cuisine and wine every night of the year. Say hola to the Mediterranean a little closer to home this Christmas with a visit to Limon, located right in the heart of Auckland's pulsing CBD.
Indulge in an decent helping of live music, Tango nights, a superb sea view and the best city location, all the while wining and dining on a quality meal for two that will airlift you to Spain for much less than an air ticket. Pay just $69 for the ultimate seafood paella with crayfish for two people, along with a bottle of Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc or a 750ml bottle of Estrella Damm Inedit. If you're in the mood for something really spectacular, then pay $99 for the same great meal for two including a bottle of Lanvin Fils Champagne.
The authentic Spanish menu, coupled with a modern yet rustic interior, friendly atmosphere and an emphasis on the Spanish experience – including live Spanish guitar and Tango nights – means a meal at Limon will be a night not to forget in a hurry. Your ultimate seafood paella is so packed with fresh seafood you'd be forgiven for thinking you'd stepped into a tank at Kelly Tarlton's. With crayfish, peeled king prawns, blue cod, squid, mussels, clams, scallops, green beans, red peppers and garlic poached in saffron Spanish paella rice, you'll be slip-sliding into food heaven in a jiffy.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.