We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Limon Viaduct, Waterfront**
$69 for the Ultimate Seafood Paella for Two with Crayfish & a Bottle of Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc or a 750ml Bottle of Estrella Damm Inedit Beer or $99 for Seafood Paella for Two with Crayfish & a Bottle of Lanvin Fils Champagne (value up to $245)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Say hola to a splash of Mediterranean right in the heart of Auckland City.
- Grab the ultimate seafood paella for two people with crayfish including Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc or a 750ml bottle of Estrella Damm Inedit at Limon Viaduct for $69.
- Enjoy the same great meal with Lanvin Fils Champagne for $99.
- Relax and unwind at the city's only truly authentic Spanish restaurant.
- Indulge in a rich paella featuring crayfish, king prawns, blue cod, squid, mussels, clams and scallops at an award winning restaurant - bronze medal winner in the 2010 Dineout awards.
While we've got whitebait fritters on windy beaches to look forward to this summer, the people of Spain have hot and heavy nights with spectacular cuisine and wine every night of the year. Say hola to the Mediterranean a little closer to home this Christmas with a visit to Limon, located right in the heart of Auckland's pulsing CBD.
Indulge in an decent helping of live music, Tango nights, a superb sea view and the best city location, all the while wining and dining on a quality meal for two that will airlift you to Spain for much less than an air ticket. Pay just $69 for the ultimate seafood paella with crayfish for two people, along with a bottle of Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc or a 750ml bottle of Estrella Damm Inedit. If you're in the mood for something really spectacular, then pay $99 for the same great meal for two including a bottle of Lanvin Fils Champagne.
The authentic Spanish menu, coupled with a modern yet rustic interior, friendly atmosphere and an emphasis on the Spanish experience – including live Spanish guitar and Tango nights – means a meal at Limon will be a night not to forget in a hurry. Your ultimate seafood paella is so packed with fresh seafood you'd be forgiven for thinking you'd stepped into a tank at Kelly Tarlton's. With crayfish, peeled king prawns, blue cod, squid, mussels, clams, scallops, green beans, red peppers and garlic poached in saffron Spanish paella rice, you'll be slip-sliding into food heaven in a jiffy.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.