We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Limon Viaduct, Waterfront**
$99 for Crayfish Meal for Two incl. Entrees & a Crayfish Each, & a Bottle of Lanvin Fils Champagne to Share (value $208)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Say hola to a splash of Mediterranean right in the heart of Auckland City.
- Grab a crayfish meal for two people, including an entree of bread, dips and olives and a crayfish each, and a bottle of Lanvin Fils Champagne to share, for just $99 at Limon.
- Relax and unwind at the city's only truly authentic Spanish restaurant.
- Enjoy a night of total indulgence with a fresh crayfish straight from the ocean, perfectly accompanied by a delicious drop.
While we've got whitebait fritters on windy beaches to look forward to this summer, the people of Spain have hot and heavy nights with spectacular cuisine and wine every night of the year. Say hola to the Mediterranean a little closer to home this Christmas with a visit to Limon, located right in the heart of Auckland's pulsing CBD.
Indulge in an decent helping of live music, Tango nights, a superb sea view and the best city location, all the while wining and dining on a quality meal for two that will airlift you to Spain for much less than an air ticket. Pay just $99 for a crayfish meal for two people, including an entree of bread, dips and olives and a crayfish each, and a bottle of Lanvin Fils Champagne to share.
The authentic Spanish menu, coupled with a modern yet rustic interior, friendly atmosphere and an emphasis on the Spanish experience - including live Spanish guitar and Tango nights - means a meal at Limon will be a night not to forget in a hurry. Enjoy a night of total indulgence with a fresh crayfish straight from the ocean, perfectly accompanied by a delicious drop.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.