We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$5 for 18 Holes of Mini Golf (value $11)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take to the course and challenge your friends and family to a game of pure competition.
- Grab 18 holes of minigolf at Lilliputt Mini Golf for only $5.
- Enjoy a day out with the family in a child-friendly environment.
- Combine unique and challenging holes with spectacular harbour views for an awesome minigolf experience.
In Switzerland, the Mini-Golf Association (SMGA) have recently formed a team of professional mini-putters in an attempt to usurp the current world title holders. Each member is skilled in different shots from the 'no-look-edge flick' and the 'slippery Steve' to the 'rainbow dive.' So now's your chance to rise to the challenge and get some practice in, to beat them to the top spot.
Embrace the call of competition and head to Lilliputt Mini Golf and play 18 holes for only $5.
Five bucks for a round of mini golf is a whole lot of awesome for not a lot of cash. And you don't need to go far to get there either. Located on Tamaki Drive on the way out to Mission Bay, Lilliputt is central Auckland's first 18-hole mini golf course – and still one of the country's best. Combine unique and challenging holes with the sparkling waters of the Waitemata Harbour right across the road and you've got excellent entertainment for the whole family. With holes that get harder the more advanced you get, you're guaranteed to enjoy a game that's both fun and challenging, no matter how good you are.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.