We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Let the People Speak Entertainment
$19 for VIP ticket to Dane Rumble, Jupiter Project & Late Nyte Hype at Backyard Bar in Takapuna incl. Meet & Greet, Photo Opportunity, Roped Area Access, & One Beverage from 8pm to 11pm, Saturday, 1st December
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let GrabOne lift up the velvet rope for you.
- Grab a VIP ticket to see Dane Rumble, Jupiter Project & Late Nyte Hype at Backyard Bar in Takapuna including a meet and greet, photo opportunity and roped Area from 8pm to 11pm, on Saturday, 1st December.
- Also receive a voucher for one house wine or Moa beer.
- This is your one chance to buy tickets to an exclusive event.
- Get one for yourself and some for your mates.
"Come on, Mr. Bouncer Guy, I've been queuing up for ages – you gotta let me in! I'm like, best old mates with the manager, what's his name—Bill, Bryan, Bryce—no, wait, it's Fernando! Ooh, that's a nice shirt – is it new?"
Getting inside can be hard enough sometimes, let alone being a VIP. Let GrabOne lift up the velvet rope and get you in with this exclusive deal. Grab a VIP ticket to see Dane Rumble, Jupiter Project and Late Nyte Hype at Backyard Bar in Takapuna from 8pm to 11pm, Saturday, 1st Dec. Your entry includes a meet and greet, photo opportunity, roped area access and one wine or Moa beer!
Today's GrabOne deal is your one chance to grab a ticket to this exclusive event at Backyard Bar. Not only will you get to catch three amazing acts – Dane Rumble, Jupiter Project and Late Nyte Hype – all in one night, but you'll even get roped area access afterward, including a meet and greet and photo opportunity. Whether you're looking for an epic start for your Saturday night or want to surprise a music-loving special someone, this is the deal for you.
Starting as an MC in Fast Crew, Dane quickly released his solo album a couple of years ago, going straight to #1 on the NZ charts. He won best pop act at the NZ music awards for his album, "The Experiment", and has just released a new track called " Tonight" from his forthcoming album, set for release in 2013.
Dane will be doing an exclusive DJ set spinning his favorite songs.
Late Nyte Hype have created their own storm, releasing three singles in 2012, with their hit "So High" nearing gold status. They're set to release their debut EP in 2013.
Jupiter Project have also released three singles in 2012 including a collaboration with Jessie G with their hit song, "Hook Up Girl". Check out the video here.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.