We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Les Mills BOOTCAMP®
$129 for Four Weeks of Les Mills BOOTCAMP® at Three Locations in Auckland (value $299)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get with the drill, thanks to Les Mills.
- Grab a Les Mills BOOTCAMP® at Les Mills Auckland Central, Takapuna or New Lynn for just $129.
- Join a team of recruits led by certified Les Mills TEAM TRAINING™ Instructors.
- Undertake four weeks, three days a week, of intense physical training and outdoor drills.
- Includes full access to Les Mills gym during the four-week Bootcamp (additional fee applies for Les Mills RPM®).
- Achieve results faster than you ever thought possible.
Bootcamp - noun A training camp for military recruits. It's time to get with the drill, thanks to Les Mills. Summer is peeking its head out from behind the clouds and you need to get in shape, and fast. Les Mills is the pumping powerhouse that's been pushing people to achieve their fitness goals since ages ago. The team at Les Mills are serious about fitness and they want to help you get into the best shape you've ever been in. That's where today's deal comes in...
Pay just $129 for a Les Mills BOOTCAMP® at Les Mills Auckland Central (two) Takapuna or New Lynn and see what this bootcamp is all about.
Les Mills BOOTCAMP® is the latest phenomenon from the world leaders in Group Fitness and Personal Training. Inspired by the military, it’s a programme that will challenge you and commit you to making a change. You’ll be one of a team of recruits led by certified Les Mills TEAM TRAINING™ Instructors, who will take you through four weeks of intense physical training and outdoor drills. Les Mills BOOTCAMP® is part of a completely new approach to fitness they’re calling ‘Team Training’. It’s the gym equivalent of team sports because it’s all about camaraderie, support and inspiration – by being part of a team of like-minded recruits, you’ll find yourself more motivated than you’ve ever been before. In fact, with this unique mix of intense workouts, disciplined regularity and professional expertise, you’ll achieve results faster than you ever thought possible.
- Auckland Central: 2nd Feb - 2nd March. Tuesdays and Thursdays 6.00am and Saturdays 7.00am
- Auckland Central: 2nd March - 29th March. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 5.30pm.
- Takapuna: 23rd Feb - 23rd March. Tuesdays and Thursdays 6.00am and Saturdays 7.00am.
- New Lynn: 1st Feb - 1st March. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 6.00am.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.