We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$79 for a Car Service Combo incl. Oil & Oil Filter Change, Brake Check & Adjustment, Steering & Suspension Check & More (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure your car is all set for the good old Kiwi road trip this summer.
- Grab a super-duper car service combo from Launch Automotive for just $79.
- Pay $129 to add a wheel alignment and wheel balance to the mix.
- Avert disaster before it happens by keeping your vehicle's servicing record up-to-date.
You're cruising up State Highway One heading for the winterless north with the windows down, the wind delicately caressing your hair and the sun warming your skin. Miraculously the kids are so distracted by the fact that school's over for another year that you haven't been subjected to the monotonous "Are we there yet?". It's the perfect start to your summer escape until your dashboard starts flashing like E.T.'s mother ship about to ascend into outer space.
Avoid dreaded breakdowns by grabbing a car service combo including oil and oil filter change, brake check and adjustment, steering and suspension check and much more from Launch Automotive for only $79. Pay $129 and you'll enjoy the car service combo, a wheel alignment and wheel balance.
Conveniently located in Northcote on the North Shore, Launch Automotive are the experts when it comes to servicing European and Japanese imported vehicles. With a vast amount of experience dealing with some of Auckland's most prestige cars you can rest assured your pride and joy will get service it deserves. Launch Automotive's professional team take care to ensure your vehicle is in prime condition to hit the road come summer holiday time.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.