We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$45 for an Eight-Week Salsa Dance Course (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fall in love with a sexy and fun new hobby, and make new friends.
- Grab eight weeks of Salsa lessons for just $45 at the Latin Rhythm Dance School.
- Get fit, have fun and meet new people while enjoying the best parts of an exciting culture.
- Take up a new hobby and develop an exciting skill to impress your friends.
Scientists are puzzled by the growing number of sufferers of the world's latest great pandemic – Wallflower Syndrome. Symptoms for this terrible affliction include a shyness around dance floors and acute disharmony of the lower body upon hearing the sounds of sexy Latin rhythms. Luckily, GrabOne has the vaccine for you with today's deal.
Today you'll pay just $45 for eight weeks of Salsa lessons at the Latin Rhythm Dance School on Durham Street in Auckland City.
The Latin Rhythm Dance School is New Zealand's largest Salsa dance school, providing fun courses. Learn authentic Salsa with the team of fun and professional Latino instructors and have fun, get fit, stay in shape, meet new people and immerse yourself in the sexy Latin culture all at the same time. The classes are suitable for people of all ages and bringing your own partner is not necessary.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.