We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Clear Water Peak - Ponsonby
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head into Ponsonby and enjoy an award-winning cafe experience.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher for just $20 from Landreth & Co.
- Perfect to start your day the right way, or stop and refuel with an amazing lunch.
Douglas Adams said in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy that the meaning of life was '42'. Douglas Adams had obviously never caught up with some friends after a day at work in a comfortable and relaxed cafe. That is the meaning of life.
Today you'll pay just $20 for a $40 food and beverage voucher from Landreth & Co in Ponsonby. Try a classic eggs Benedict for breakfast or a Reuben burger if you're feeling more lunch-inclined.
Landreth & Co in the heart of Ponsonby is the ideal destination for breakfast, brunch or lunch. With their renowned Big Breakfast, private courtyard and outstanding coffee, you'll find yourself returning time and time again. Winner of Outstanding Coffee Establishment & Outstanding Barista at the 2010 Lewisham Awards and listed in Metro Magazine's 50 Best Cafes 2011, this is a great opportunity to find out why Landreth & Co is a local favourite.
More Great Auckland Deals
North Shore Marathon
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.