We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Clear Water Peak - Ponsonby
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head into Ponsonby and enjoy an award-winning cafe experience.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher for just $20 from Landreth & Co.
- Perfect to start your day the right way, or stop and refuel with an amazing lunch.
Douglas Adams said in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy that the meaning of life was '42'. Douglas Adams had obviously never caught up with some friends after a day at work in a comfortable and relaxed cafe. That is the meaning of life.
Today you'll pay just $20 for a $40 food and beverage voucher from Landreth & Co in Ponsonby. Try a classic eggs Benedict for breakfast or a Reuben burger if you're feeling more lunch-inclined.
Landreth & Co in the heart of Ponsonby is the ideal destination for breakfast, brunch or lunch. With their renowned Big Breakfast, private courtyard and outstanding coffee, you'll find yourself returning time and time again. Winner of Outstanding Coffee Establishment & Outstanding Barista at the 2010 Lewisham Awards and listed in Metro Magazine's 50 Best Cafes 2011, this is a great opportunity to find out why Landreth & Co is a local favourite.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.