We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
La Qua Image
$75 for One Hour of Style Coaching (value $499)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Your wardrobe is not going to transport you to a disgraceful planet where cargo pants and fishnet stockings are considered high fashion.
- Grab one hour of style coaching with La Qua Image for just $75.
- As seen on TVNZ's Breakfast show.
- Pick from one of the following for your coach to focus on - colour, body shape, wardrobe, accessory, shopping or body image coaching.
- Enjoy a $100 hair audit consultation, including a blow wave and spa treatment at a top Wella hair salon.
- You'll also get two $50 vouchers to redeem on future La Qua Image services.
- Purchase one for your man or your best friend too.
Are you wasting time making wishes on shooting stars, hoping in earnest that your wardrobe will magically transform into a portal to Narnia? Do you pray each morning that the bogeyman will jump out from underneath hoards of shoulder pads and velour tracksuits, and drag you into the realm of the unknown so you can forget all about your fashion woes?
Stop fretting and get some serious fashion advice from the style gurus by grabbing one hour of style coaching with La Qua Image for just $75. They'll also throw in two $50 dollar gift vouchers to redeem on future services and a pampering hair treatment and blow wave to make you feel extra spoilt.
It's a new year, so why not start it with a new you. If you're frustrated with your wardrobe and tired of spending hard earned earned cash of clothes that never get worn, it's probably time to get the experts from La Qua Image in to revamp your look. With this deal you'll get an hour of one-on-one advice with an experienced style coach. You'll be able to pick either colour, body shape, wardrobe, accessory, shopping or body image coaching which the style coach will then focus on. Before you get started you'll have a 15 minute pre-consultation strategy phone session so you get the most out of your personalised advice. To help get you on your way to your new look you'll also receive a haircut audit consultation, including a blow wave and spa treatment at a top Wella hair salon. And if you're left wanting more advice,there are two $50 vouchers included in the deal that you'll be able to redeem on future La Qua Image services. You've wasted enough time standing in front of your closet feeling completely frustrated and overwhelmed, so call in the experts today at just that for a fraction of the price. Whether your style is Glasson or Gucci, one session with your La’Qua Image Style Coach will offer plenty of insightful, helpful advice that'll change the way you look and feel about yourself forever.
“I have not worn black since, I just can't believe how much this has changed me. It's the best thing I have done for myself in so long, I just wish I had done it years ago. Thank you so much." - F. Cruickshank
I" love the way I can now walk into any shop and instantly narrow down what's right for me. I'm actually enjoying clothes shopping for the first time in years so thank you, thank you, thank you once again!" - F. Paton
"My advice to any woman thinking of engaging in a makeover is do it! You owe it to yourself to be the best you can possibly be. The first step is the hardest but once you get in touch with La’Qua Image they will guide you along the right path and hold your hand every step of the way. I really feel good about myself. I have regained an inner confidence that had seeped away." - B. Fisher
More Great Auckland Deals
Doolan Brothers - Newmarket
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.