We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
La Qua Image
$69 for a Mix & Match Styling Session (value $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop spending hundreds of dollars every year on the wrong clothes.
- Grab a mix and match styling session from La'Qua Image for just $69.
- Receive professional advice on what to wear and how to revamp your style, your wardrobe and your image.
- Get two $25 gift vouchers to spend on future La'Qua services
- Enjoy this popular deal and also receive a $100 hair makeover consultation, including a blow wave and spa treatment, with Wella's number one hair salon.
The average woman spends more than $6000 on clothes every five years. By the time she has reached her forties, that's around $24,000 (ouch!) on clothes that she will never wear, or does not like, and it's all because we don't know what we want, what looks good on us, or where to find it. Stop wasting those precious dollars today and get yourself a mix and match styling session..
Pay just $69 for one mix and match styling session and get professional advice on how to revamp your style, your wardrobe and image from La'Qua Image. This deal includes:
- A mix and match styling session with a professional stylist.
- Two $25 La 'Qua Image vouchers to use at your leisure on any of their transformation services.
- A hair makeover consultation, hair spa treatment and a blow wave with Wella's number one hair salon (value $100).
You will lean and receive guidance on how to create a capsule wardrobe (15 garments, over 60 combinations), the truth about black and how to break away, how to dress to instantly look slimmer, how to create your own personalised clothes prescription and how to become a confident shopper. Grab one for yourself and one for your BFF, and your special someone. It's the perfect gift that keeps on giving and is an ideal Christmas surprise.
La'Qua Image are New Zealand's number one self image and style experts, founded in 2005 by Susana Sarmiento who has a long and successful history in the body image and fashion industry. This company empowers women, men and corporations to unlock their self-image potential. Regardless of your shape or size, La’Qua Image knows what'll work for you, what you should be shopping for and show you how to transform your look.
You've wasted enough time standing in front of your closet feeling completely frustrated and overwhelmed. Time to call in the experts. Today you can do just that for a fraction of the price. Whether your style is Glasson or Gucci, one session with your La’Qua Image consultant will offer plenty of insightful, helpful advice that'll change the way you shop and dress forever.
"My advice to any woman thinking of engaging in a make-over is.. do it! You owe it to yourself to be the best you can possibly be. The first step is the hardest but once you get in touch with La’Qua Image they will guide you along the right path and hold your hand every step of the way. I really feel good about myself. I have gained an inner confidence that had seeped away." - B. Fisher
"I have enjoyed every step of my make-over and love the end result. Every day I get compliments and even in my casual clothes. You have changed me! I am so much content in my own skin, I do not obsesses about my imperfections as you have taught me how flaunt my best assets (like you say). I am a new woman and all thanks to you!" - C Mathews
"For the first time in I don’t know how long, I’m actually kind of excited about clothes. I’m very glad I’ve taken the time to meet with you, I think it will prove to be the first step on the road to a sassy me!" - Melanie G
More Great Auckland Deals
Ardmore Flying School
Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.