We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$79 for a One-Hour Deep Tissue or Relaxation Full Body Massage & a 40-Minute Collin or Sothys Indulgence Facial (value $206)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Visit a day spa with a difference.
- Grab a one-hour massage and a 40-minute facial from La Goldenria Day Spa for just $79.
- Feel and see the benefits of Collin and Sothys skincare ranges.
- Take some time out to spoil yourself.
Bubble baths are an excellent way to unwind and relax. No matter how loud you blast your music, you can't drown out the noise of the kids playing or your hubby mowing the lawn.
Get a taste of real relaxation and pay just $79 for a one-hour deep tissue or relaxation massage and a 40-minute Collin or Sothys indulgence facial at La Goldenria Day Spa.
La Goldenria Day Spa prides itself on its different departments (skin rejuvenation clinic, beauty studio and day spa) – all devoted to pampering you and helping you look naturally gorgeous. Today's package uses your choice of one of two, top of the line skincare ranges – Collin or Sothys – to introduce a little indulgence into your day. Your body will be treated to one-hour deep tissue or relaxation massage, which will gently work away all your aches and pains. You'll then be pampered with a 40-minute facial that includes a cleanse, peel and mask, so when you leave La Goldenria Day Spa your complexion is smooth and radiant.
More Great Auckland Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.